1. Christ died for our sins. (1 Cor. 15:3)
2. Christ died for you. (Rom. 5:8)
3. Christ was buried. (1 Cor. 15:4)
4. Christ was risen for your justification.
5. Christ ascended and is seated at God's right hand. (Eph. 4:10; Col. 3:1)
6. Christ freed you from sin's penalty.
7. God accepted Christ's work on your behalf.
(1 John 2:2, 4:10)
For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.
(1 Corinthians 15:3-4)
1. Christ died unto sin. (Rom. 6:10)
2. You died with Christ. (Gal. 2:20)
3. You were buried with Christ. (Col. 2:12)
4. You have been risen with Christ for your sanctification. (Col. 3:1)
5. You are seated in the heavenlies in Christ.
6. Christ freed you from sin's power. (Rom. 6:6-7)
7. God accepts you in Christ. (Eph. 1:6)
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Return to GFJ 2000 menu
Return to Grace Family Journal menu
Return to Home page